Welcome to another Edge Blog! Let’s forget about the cold weather, the snow, and bundling up, and let’s talk about spring!
Aside from the sun coming out and it beginning to warm up, the spring season is the best for so many reasons.
- The clock moves forward an hour, giving us more daylight to play in
- We get to celebrate the holiday festivities like Easter and Passover
- The birds come back from migrating, sharing their songs with us
- The flowers and trees are blooming and showing off their vibrant colors
- And the temperature is perfect, being between two harsh seasons, allowing us to open up our windows and let the breeze in
However, the COVID-19 pandemic may have thrown a wrench in some of our spring break plans, but don’t worry, The Edge is here for you!
With the possibilities being limited during this unsure time, The Edge has made sure to bring you great opportunities to get active and enjoy the weather. We have plenty of clinics lined up for our young, aspiring athletes to try new sports and enjoy the benefits of team activities. Additionally, we have the best spring break planned for ages 6 – 10, as well as leagues and tournaments in all different sports for all ages to enjoy! Read on for all our spring sports programs!
- Youth basketball, ages 6 – 8 & 9 – 11, starting March 1st
- Ralph Sampson: In The Paint, grades 4th – 7th, on March 21st
- Youth volleyball, Middle Schoolers, starting April 1st
- And youth soccer, ages 3 – 4 & 5 – 6, starting March 4th
- Soccer, t-ball, basketball, obstacle courses, relay races, camp games, arts & crafts, bounce house, and more!
- For ages 6 – 9 & 10 – 12, from April 5th – 9th, 8:00am – 4:00pm (lunch included)
- Youth T-Ball for ages 4 – 6, starting on March 21st from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Adult Basketball for both competitive and recreational skill levels, starting March 29th from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Adult Volleyball, women’s and coed leagues starting March 29th from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Outdoor Soccer League, men’s and coed leagues starting March 29th from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Adult Coed Flag Football League starting March 29th from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- And a brand new sport at The Edge, Kickball for Adults starting on March 29th!
- Four Leaf Clover Volleyball Tournament, for boys and girls 16 and older, both competitive and recreational on March 14th
- Edge Madness Tournament, basketball tournament for adults in age groups 18+ and 35+ on March 14th
- And the St. Patrick’s Day Shootout, basketball tournament for grades 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, and JV and Varsity taking place on March 20th and 21st
We think it’s safe to say that this spring is going to be awesome, but until we get there, it’s back to the snow for now… Don’t miss out on all the action right around the corner! Join in by visiting our website and searching for your sport under the “sports” tab!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us by email with any questions or concerns you may have at email@example.com, or check out our FAQ’s page here: FAQ – Horizons Edge Sports Campus (horizonsedgeva.com)