Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver’s team of experienced personal injury attorneys represent injured individuals in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, trucking accidents, medical malpractice, and other personal injury cases. WAW’s personal injury team fights for injured individuals on a contingency basis, meaning that the client pays no attorney’s fees out of pocket, and WAW is paid only if the client is paid.
Frank Hilton, Humes “Tripp” Franklin, and Alexandra Humphreys head the Personal Injury Litigation Group at Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver and are dedicated to serving injured clients in the Shenandoah Valley and beyond. They each have significant experience litigating personal injury cases, successfully obtaining tens of millions of dollars for injured clients over the years.
What makes WAW’s personal injury team different from other personal injury law firms?
- WAW lawyers are experienced litigators. Our personal injury lawyers have many years of experience litigating complex personal injury cases. They use their vast knowledge and experience in these cases to help you obtain the best possible outcome.
- WAW’s personal injury team prioritizes results. We aren’t afraid to fight to get you the best possible outcome in your personal injury case and won’t sell your case short.
- WAW’s personal injury team takes the time to get to know their clients as people, rather than just cases. They listen to your story and tailor an individualized case strategy based on your particular case and needs.
- WAW’s personal injury team puts clients first. They prioritize frequent communication, helping you gain peace of mind and stay informed and in control throughout the process.
- WAW’s personal injury team is comprised of experienced attorneys who live and work in the Shenandoah Valley. WAW prides itself in serving the local community, building lasting relationships both professionally and personally.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of another, Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver’s Personal Injury Litigation Group is there to help every step of the way. Please visit WAWLaw.com or call (540) 434-0316 for more information or for a case evaluation.