Interested in Youth Basketball Leagues? Click Here
Are you an adult looking to play in a social and competitive league environment? Look no further than Horizons Edge! We offer the opportunity to play in a variety of different leagues based off your sport of choice and skill level!
Our leagues we provide a regular season with one weekly game night. No team? No problem! Free Agents may register for the league for free on the “free agent” roster, however, they are responsible the individual price for the league when they are placed on a team.
REGISTER TODAY to secure a spot for your team in one of our upcoming league seasons!
Adult Leagues We Offer
Indoor Soccer (7v7)
Indoor Soccer (5v5)
Outdoor Soccer (8v8)
Adult League Characteristics
All players must be 18 years of age or older.
Standard Leagues = 7 standard weeks + Division Play offs; Officiated game play
Social Leagues = 5 standard weeks + Division Play off; Play is generally not officiated
Mini League = 4 standard weeks + Division Play off; unoffciated play
Game times vary, but generally fall between the hours of 6pm-10pm.
Weeknights include Monday-Thursday, with each division having a set league night. Make-up games may fall on other nights based on playing surface availability.
Game slots range from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Please see individual sport rules above for more detail.
- “A” = Competitive (Players want to face difficult opponents and perform at a high level)
- “B” = Intermediate (Players may have played at a high level previously, and dominate in more casual settings)
- “C” = Recreational (Players want to have fun with friends and be active, however the drive to win is not the motivating factor)
- Men’s, Women’s = Primarily single gender play. Female players may play in men’s leagues at their discretion.
- COED = Minimum number of female players on field at all times as dictated by sport specific rules.
- Mixed = Players may be of any gender, with no requirements of a minimum number in play